Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Days

You know when you have an amazingly wonderful day and you just don't want it to end because tomorrow just can't be half as good?  Well, I haven't had one of those days at all today.  Actually, I have.  It is now coming to an end and I am very full of fabulously good food and have just had a particularly delicious sneeze following a chocolate from a box given to me by a nice lady at my sewing class.  I am looking back over my day and realise absolutely nothing went apeshitbananas all day.  (ape-shit-bananas, ok, got it now?)

Lovely lovely friends visited and imparted pearls of wisdom and a gift.  Ooooh I absolutely love presents.  I got some teeny tulip bulbs that come in their own little coffin; you just bury the whole thing - brilliant,  Mad Carina was singularly less mad and made us roar with laughter. The Lovely Claudia sorted out my cupcake calendars for 2012.  Oh hooray, that's everyone's Christmas presents taken care of.  I was looking at calendar printing at £29 per calendar - not any more.  It's all free if you look properly - except for making all the cupcakes, setting up all the photo shoots and printing off and binding all the sodding calendars!  I've done one.  No not one calendar - one cupcake.  It's got a snowman on it.  That's January.  Maybe I can just find some naked firemen or something for the other eleven months.  Actually, Mr Smith is at home doing nothing ... on second thoughts perhaps not.


Anyway, the rest of my day went splendidly.  The sun shone. I did my C&G homework. Mr Smith again became Super(market)Man and did his thing.  Our fridge once again groaneth - it must dread Supermarket Man.  I had a lovely afternoon walk with the dog. We met our friend Nigel in a bar in Wimbledon for drinks and I cooked Osso Bucco and a yummy pud for dins.  That's about as good as it gets for us Smiths.  Sad, I know!

And now, said Zeberdee, it's time for bed.

I wonder if there are any of those chocolates left.

No comments:

Post a Comment