Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Questioning one's faith

Sneaky weaky Mr Smith is out all day but he didn't warn me so I haven't been able to get excited.  I have a billion nice things to do today including staring into space and finishing off October and February on my cupcake calendar.  I also have the next module of very tricky cake decoration for my City & Guilds.  I have absolutely no idea why I signed up for this course as I have always been happy with chucking the icing on, flicking it about a bit, shoving tat on top and calling it Christmas - ditto Birthday, Wedding, Christening, Bah Mitzvah etc.  Do I really want to be a master confectioner/ idiot housewife who enjoys wasting time and money making stupid cakes?  Actually, today I am being an idiot housewife who makes patchwork quilts.  I have my class in Clapham this morning - nearly forgot and I cancelled the dentist for that.  And I still have this awful headache.  Mr Smith has the perfect cure; he is going to cut my head off.  Here's the axe ... up a bit, down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment