Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A brilliant idea or a bonkers one?


Got the first coat of paint on the dresser. "Oh yuk what a horrible colour" declare Mr Smith and the Apprentice. But they chose it. Oh no, I'm not changing it now. Oh maybe I will. I don't know. I am just sick of the whole thing and just want to get it finished. It is green but what you see here is the undercoat - altogether a much nicer colour.

Had an amazing dream about garden furniture or rather a whatnot in the garden. Firstly, I had to remove my school uniform from the drawers then I had to fill it with earth and flowers and herbs then I was in so much trouble from matron for losing my uniform and abusing school property I was sent to the headmistress. I had to persuade them it was going to be the next BIG thing. But what a fantastic use of hideous old bits of chunky brown furniture that nobody wants. Paint them in Weathershield, plonk some tiles along the flat bits and cover in pots and planters. You could also remove bits, put holes in it and have attachments. Will attach design later. Watch this space. Mr Smith despairs.

I excelled in the inedible meals department last night. I cooked, or started to cook, some duck legs that were definitely "off". I was going to throw them away but they looked so plump if a little pongy. Anyway lots of things smell vile before they're cooked. "We're not eating those" they said as they sprayed Oust around the kitchen. OK. We had prawns instead. Vegetarian Tuesday tonight - shouldn't mess that up too badly. I think a hemlock salad to match the green of the dresser should do it, with a strychnine dressing. I'm off to dancing class.

No comments:

Post a Comment