Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Having your cake and eating it

Nothing happened yesterday ... at all .... all day.  It was bliss.  It was one of those once in a very long while days.  I was almost bored but not quite as I am never bored.  I just relished every moment of nothingness until I became quite catatonic.  I probably should have done the ironing but instead I watched a heavenly film "An Education", which I recommend, and finished my book about anorexia that I wish had been fatter (ha ha) but I was disappointed when I got to the end.  I wanted to know more.  I think I wanted her to die, which wasn't very nice of me, or get really really fat or something.  Books that are so inconclusive make me a bit cheesed off.... make up an ending, you stupid woman.

Off to Asda for cake ingredients then a morning of baking followed by some swimming and maybe a long dog walk depending on how energetic I and the dog are feeling.  I absolutely love making cakes - it's right up there with .... eating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment