Friday, May 13, 2011

Hairy bits

Phew, we are back on line. The bloggy thing went all wrong and I couldn't post a blog. I discovered just how addicted to blogging I am. Hello, my name is Mrs Smith and I am a blog addict. So now you know.

Tarantara the dresser is finished. It sports blemishes, snags, snots, drags, brush hairs, dog hairs, chips, drips and runs; I am not a great decorator. You've missed a bit says Mr Smith. The main bit I've missed is the top as I can't find the tin of polish I have had lurking about waiting for just such a project. Where have I put it? Not in the dresser. I have searched high and low. My great search has turned up all sorts of other things I've been missing for ages. Our house is now quite tidy - it won't last. Our dresser is immaculate. I won't let Mr Smith put anything on it. He said if he couldn't put corkscrews on it he was leaving home. I held open the door and waved him off.

Oh goody, it's the Eurovision Song Contest tomorrow night. Mr Smith really will leave home. Jedward, will move in. Oh, they already have in the form of the Apprentice and Student.

No comments:

Post a Comment