Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Motivated Mrs Smith

It's another lovely day ... oh how I wish it would rain on my garden.  I am off for a swim, probably outside, then a hop, skip and a jump to the supermarket.  (Not IN the supermarket or that would make me look mad and all the other shoppers would stare at me.)  I am off to stock up on frightfully healthy foods for my new diet, or rather "regime" as it's French.  It will probably be the usual scenario of Mr Smith becoming all thin and healthy whilst I sit around thinking about Cadbury's cream oeufs.

I have been on a quest for the perfect chocolate cupcake recipe.  Every now again I try one or another but they either tend to be too heavy and don't rise properly or are a bit dry.  Yesterday I made chocolate muffins - fabulous but very hefty indeed and a bit too bitter though the ones with strawberries in them were the biz.  But they weren't what I was aiming for.  Mr Smith came home with "What's for dinner other than stupid cupcakes."  That secured arsenic in his stir fry.

Time for synchronised swimming for fat people.  (Aqua aerobics). Yes it is hilarious unless you are trying to do it; please laugh elsewhere or I will have to drown you and I am feeling particularly motivated today, so be warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment