Saturday, May 7, 2011

Splish splosh crunch

We went out for a fabulous dinner and I ate far too much and felt quite ill in the night with ghastly indigestion, serves me right. I went to swim it off this morning where there was a very overenthusiastic man doing annoying splashy swimming. I had to change lanes to avoid his fallout then discuss his antisocial sploshiness with Judith Big Bra in the changing room. JBB swims every day - she must be as fit as a flea but still dead fat.

Walked home in the drenching rain but was so so happy to see it I was positively Gene Kelly up Roehampton Lane until I got splashed by a bus; probably driven by that man in the pool.

Gardening, ironing, cooking, cleaning or building? Mmmmm? I should be stripping the last bits of varnish off the dresser but I think a cup of tea with a few biscuits from the industrial pack I bought in Costco and the crossword would be infinitely preferable. Our 'not smelly at all but a bit lopsided' dog agrees with me. Perhaps I will do the other things later in the day after another biscuit. I think I will even up the dog's awful haircut first.

Mr Smith will be back from "wet" golf soon. "I see you haven't done the ironing, cooking, cleaning, building or stripping?" Well, I've been busy with some biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment