Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pitter patter

It's raining! Alleluia! My garden is so pleased. It's not exactly bucketting down but it may yet. I am so excited I am giving you a bonus blogread.

I took the dog to the vet yesterday re missing tail and nose. "Don't you ever bath this dog? He smells, That'll be £75 please." Now I have not only bathed him but given him a bit of a trim too. The only problem with this is he got a bit cheesed off after side one and wandered off. So now I have a half short haired, half long haired dog. But he smells better.

And now I will stare out of the window watching my garden soaking up the rain ... along with the dining room dresser. Oh God no, I forgot I left it outside and it's much too heavy for me to move. I will do something half hearted with an inadequate bit of plastic sheeting. I would call upon Mr Smith or the Apprentice to do this for me but they're busy "bonding" at golf. Mr Smith feels guilty for telling him we don't want him and his brother living with us into our dotage. I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment