Thursday, May 26, 2011

Making the diet informations

I woke at a very early hour as I was all excited - our new faster, better internet is coming today.  I will be whizzing blogs off to you in a jiffy.  I also wanted to know if I had lost weight on my new diet as it promises les miracles;  it's french.  The Dukan Diet. I am wading through bad translations trying to "excess my personal informations" and get thinner.  So as the sun came up I popped myself on the scales - I can't remember how I've done as I was horrified to see my neighbour pegging out the washing at 5.45am - that is KEEN.  I hope birds poo on it.  I tend to wait til Mr Smith is safely at work then chuck it all in the tumble drier.  He always knows.  He must have detectors on his antennae that tell him I've been tumbling again.  It's probably the guilty look and miraculous empty washing line that give me away.

I'm reading a brilliant book about a Nigerian refugee in Britain.  So far she has been in a detention centre in Chelmsford for two years but I am only at the start so we'll see what happens.

Mr Smith and I are enjoying a heavenly week with no boys.  Oh it's lovely.  The Apprentice is in France and his brother, the Student, is at his University.  I fear this is only temporary and makes us what I believe are called "empty nesters".  We are so happy we can row and throw things at each other in peace and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment