Wednesday, October 12, 2011

And another one

My computer takes so long to do anything these days I need a bit of knitting to tide me over that bit between requesting internet connection and anything actually happening.  Just as well I found some then.  In my knitting drawer, as opposed to my embroidery drawer, my patchwork houses drawer, my Canadian Quilt drawer, my canvas work drawer, my little bits of leftover things drawer etc., I found an almost completed little knitted cloth.  Why ever did I give up so near the end?  I couldn't find the pattern.  I looked it up on line and found several other fun cloths to knit too that I couldn't possibly ignore.  I can knit them to the half way point and discard them too.  So now I have finished a dinky little facecloth which I will pack up in cellophane with a little soap angel.  Mr Smith will be delighted with such a lovely gift along with two lavender bags.
Actually, his mother has a birthday next week so I'll send it to her.







No comments:

Post a Comment