Monday, October 10, 2011

Leisure Trousers

Mr Smith potters.  He decided to sell some wine - jealous of me doing so well on ebay and he does so like to make things competitive which I find takes the enjoyment out of it all immediately.  He listed the wine with the very poshest of wine merchants and was all set for his great sale.  He went to get the wine out of his cellar to find that over the past two decades the boxes had disintegrated and all the labels had been eaten by beetles.  I will design him some replica ones.  Van Rooge - Vintage.  That should do it.  Labels are quite my thing of late; I made some great labels for my lavender bags  "A smelly gift from Mrs Smith" and some for my ebay sales "Thank you for your purchase" but I always do up the parcels and forget to put them in.

Mr Smith has much leisure time so is looking at the Sunday supplements and I found him lingering over an ad for leisure trousers; hideous with draw string and fleece lining but cheap.  Could be de rigeur.  I have thrown away the mag quickly before he can order any.

Yesterday Mr Smith found three lost things - maybe we'll change his name to Mr Jude. (Oh no, that's lost causes, I think St Anthony is patron saint of lost things.)  He found the handbag I thought I'd Freecycled in a stupid moment but actually hadn't, my Sony Reader which was in the bag and a very useful small hairbrush.  Have you lost anything recently?  I'll send him round.

No comments:

Post a Comment