Monday, October 3, 2011

Mop my fevered brow and the kitchen floor

Ebay truly is not for those of nervous disposition.  It gets you on the edge of your seat as you watch the last minute nail biting moments of the bidding wars.  I am getting greedy now.

I am still in bed with this ghastly chest infection.  Luckily I have Mr Smith at home to run down to the post office to post off all my ebay sales for me.  Actually, he might not do that but he might be kind enough to help me stagger and splutter that far.  I wonder if in the meantime he'd like to make me some porridge?  It's odd this germ as it has given me a voracious appetite but I can only manage soft food as my throat is very sore.  I'd really like Haagen Daz icecream on my porridge but I have a feeling that won't happen.  Oh, he has just appeared with a sensible yoghurt.  This is cool and gentle on my raging throat - nice Mr Smith.  I hope he stays unemployed forever.  Well, I don't really of course, but it's so wonderful to have a slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment