Friday, October 28, 2011

Go go gorilla

You would think with Mr Smith constantly at home I would be rushing out of the house every minute of the day but I don't much.  This is probably due to extreme idleness.  Today, I did get out.  I went to the V&A to meet M-C at the coathanger gorilla.  Oh my goodness.



We had lunch and decided half term should be abolished - all those horrible children!

There is a pudding that Mr Smith particularly hates, lemon meringue pie. Last night I made him plum clafoutis which was a right fag but he kept on and on about these damned plums he had bought so I thought I'd better magic them into something before he exterminated me.  "This is like lemon meringue pie" he said after eating a large helping.  I nearly threw it at him.  It's nothing like l.m.p. you unappreciative goat.  I am not cooking for him any more.  I eat mouthfuls of the clafoutis every time I go into the kitchen - it is delicious ... a bit like lemon meringue pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment