Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Non exhaustive listing

Mrs Smith hates:

Being asked "What's for dinner" when just settling down to lovely episodes of Corrie or, worse, "What's for lunch?"  I don't know.  I am not making you all lunch every day just because you're unemployed.  Grab a sarni, and make me one too whilst you're there.

Diets.  But one is called for.  I have made a resolution to spend absolutely no money whatsoever on consulting anyone in any shape or form ever again in order to eat a bit less thus paying into the billion pound diet industry.  Less in, more out.  Weight watchers go fish.


Mrs Smith likes:-

The brilliant people who have grown an enormous leylandii in front of a speed camera on Kingston Hill blocking out its view of the road. Well done.

All the ebayists who have bought my things on ebay.  I love you all.

Mr Smith for turning on the heating.  About time too, except it's not particularly cold today and I feel a hot flush coming..... If only!

No comments:

Post a Comment