Saturday, October 1, 2011

Convalesence by the sea

Maybe the seaside flat is a bit of a non-essential expense but it's essential for me to run away from my family occasionally and it is lovely there.  I wallowed, I basked and I lazed in glorious sunshine until the Witterings filled with zillions of people who had all come to do the same whereupon I departed.

I went to see Designer Susan who gave me £50 note tissues.  This made me much happier about the remnants of my cold.  I do still have a hacking cough.

I then went to see Arty Antonia for tea in Bognor and spread my germs around West Sussex.  Her teapot collection is so brill.  She is so brill.  I felt well restored and took my irritating cough back to London to the bosom of my family.

I could perhaps live without the seaside for a bit, but only for a bit.  Oh something will come up;  I can feel it between my aching ribs.

No comments:

Post a Comment