Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cough for sale on Ebay

Today I have emphysema.  I have just looked up the symptoms on the National Health Helpline and I seem to have them all.  Oh, it says you would suffer from a persistent cough and tiredness for several months. So two days is perhaps a little premature.  It's almost time for my next Benilyn fix.

Before it got too hot I watered my garden this morning.  It was so happy and produced loads of strawberries in appreciation and some roses and a clematis have reflowered.  Oh this glorious weather.  It must confuse things a bit when they were all getting ready for winter then suddenly found it was July again.

I am watching my Ebay sales with extreme excitement.  A grotty little bag has just gone for £34.  I don't know what it was new but I think less than that.  Two more to go. OOOh, by the end of the day I will no longer be poor.  I will then forage around the house for more things to Ebay.  My new job: Ebay sellist.

No comments:

Post a Comment